Heimstaden søker Functional Solutions Architect
Stillingstittel: Functional Solutions Architect
Spørsmål om stillingen?
Kontaktperson: Torstein Håland
Stillingstittel: Director of Finance Transformation
Heimstaden søker Functional Solutions Architect
Are you a solutions architect with experience from and passion for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to drive the implementation and deployment of cutting-edge solutions across a dynamic organization located in ten countries across Europe? If so, the position as Functional Solutions Architect might be exactly what you are looking for!As a Functional Solutions Architect in our leading Residential Real Estate business, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality solutions that are aligned with our business needs, values and vision, using the latest Dynamics 365 technologies. You will be part of a highly skilled team of 8 colleagues in Finance Transformation – where you will actually transform our business to be in the forefront in this area and keep our pace in the world of technology. A part from the local team in Oslo, where this position will be based, you will also gain valuable networks with stakeholders from IT, Business Controlling and local teams in the countries. You will report to the Director of Finance Transformation, but also work very closely with our lead business architect with over 20 years of experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions (Ax, D365). Our ambition within the team is to make room for development, excellent performance and a Friendly Workplace environment.What will you do?
- Drive the implementation and deployment project of D365 FO in our ten countries.
- Manage the structure, design and configure the solution, and maintain and develop the system in line with the business needs and ambitions. Main focus and responsibilities would be within the project accounting module in D365 FO.
- Secure optimal data flow between D365 and third-party applications, such as invoice handling systems and our own developed property management solution.
- Drive and follow up on performance and efficiency measures within D365. Analyze results and identify improvement opportunities to enhance efficiency.
- Support implementation projects in various countries, covering analysis, local needs, manage local implementation partners, support and steer migration work and data cleaning/mapping.
- Lead and participate in trainings in D365 and share best practice between the users and stakeholders to ensure that Group and countries are up to date with the system and processes, and to ensure alignment of the system use across the whole group.
How would we describe the dream candidate?
The professional qualities that we see you having are:
- A university degree in computer science, information systems, finance or equivalent related field.
- Previous experience and user of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, where you have worked with similar tasks as described above in a consultant role or from the customer point of view.
- A very good communicator in Business English skills in spoken and written form, as you will be working globally in the countries we are present in.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are (as your title anticipates) a solution finder. You have the ability to work around problems and have the eye for detail needed to create contingent plans for the projects and for configuration, while still being able to understand the bigger picture and our company vision. You may think that the Real Estate Business is slow paced, but we can promise you that it is quite the opposite. Things are moving quickly in Heimstaden, and the growth pace that we have had these last couple of years requires resourcefulness and being able to adapt to change and proactively find ways to be one step ahead. Having a collaborative, WE before ME mindset is important to you, and you believe that sharing best practice in order to reach excellence is the right way forward!
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for Dynamics 365 and have a desire to make an impact, this is a role for you! To build a team where we promote diversity and inclusivity we use competency-based recruitment, meaning that we put great focus on what attitude and skills you bring to the company. Sure, for this role we need you to have gained experience from a specific system, but even if you don’t tick all the boxes described above – we still encourage you to apply!
If you want to learn more about who we are, you are welcome to visit our website or reach out to us via the contact details to the right!
Heimstaden is a leading European residential real estate manager and investor with around 160,000 homes across 10 countries with a property value of SEK 342 billion. We acquire, develop, and manage properties with an evergreen perspective. Guided by our Scandinavian heritage and values Care, Dare and Share – we fulfil our mission to enrich and simplify our customers’ lives through Friendly Homes. Heimstaden is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Read more at
We know the value of challenging unconscious bias and the importance of focusing on the full potential and competences of each individual. That is why we don’t require our applicants to write a cover letter when applying to our positions, and we use testing as a tool in the process. This way we ensure we do not miss out on candidates who may have less experience, but still would bring the right attitude, skills and prerequisites to succeed in the role. If you have any questions, please feel welcome to reach out.
- Sektor: Privat
- Sted: 0170 Oslo
- Bransje: Eiendom
- Stillingsfunksjon: Annet